Friday, February 14, 2014

Love is in the Air

Happy Valentine's Day!



My mother sent me this idea on Pinterest. 
(I got her started on Pinterest and I highly recommend it).  
So today, Olivia made these treats for our family.




Papa Murphy's Heart-shaped Pizza for dinner.



And a sweet, little girl serving dessert!

Note Amore trying to blend into the background-
while remaining on high alert for a little something falling on the floor 
(or held in the hands of the vertically challenged).


Happy Valentine's Day 

I hope this day
 you were able to celebrate love
in whatever way 
is most meaningful to you.
I hope this day
you were grateful
for the little things, the simple things
that are really the most precious and beautiful of all.
I hope this day
you know how your heart touches mine
EVERY day  
and I hope you wrap your arms around yourself,
and give yourself a great big hug
from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment